This is an entry level position supporting seasoned account managers. The job is to help promote clients’ products/services by defining, developing, and implementing advertising, marketing and sales promotion programs utilizing the agency’s services and professional partners. This is a highly detail oriented position and requires a great personality and work ethic.
- Four-year degree required-concentration in marketing preferred
- Define marketing plans, advertising objectives, campaigns, and budgets by consulting and directing agency clients.
- Work within the agency structure to define, budget, plan and execute marketing plans and tactics for agency clients.
- Have a strong understanding of advertising and marketing disciplines; advertising and sales promotion programs, media advertising, direct mail, trade shows, public relations, point-of-purchase, and online advertising strategies.
- Excellent understanding of the branding process including the ability to seek out clients key differentiators and craft unique positioning messaging
- Possess the ability to develop annual and project-based budgets for agency clients.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results on schedule.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong detail management
- Excellent written and verbal communications ability
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team is a must