Responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words to promote a wide variety of clients, across a complete range of mediums, including video scripts and social media posts, TV & radio spots, online, print, outdoor, collateral and other forms of advertising. (Does not include public relations.)
- Advertising agency experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Write everything from taglines to technical, long-form copy for agency clients.
- Work internally with account managers, designers, senior writers and planners to create compelling marketing solutions
- Proofread work in progress
- Creative and original
- Strong communication skills
- Solid work ethic and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be an outstanding writer, understanding proper tone, sentence structure and use of emotion for a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team is a must
Portfolio of advertising copy samples and relevant work required
We'd like to know more about you and why you're interested in PHG. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume submission.
Pinckney Hugo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer