- Creating motion graphics for broadcast, events, exhibits, online and more.
- Develop innovative ideas, themes and concepts for motion graphics in partnership with Art Directors, Creative Designers and others in the PHG team.
- Keep up to date on creative design techniques.
- Be organized, effective and positive as you juggle multiple assignments with demanding deadlines.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
- A portfolio highlighting your range and quality of professional creative work.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficient with a Mac-based system.
- Demonstrated experience in storytelling, composition, texture, color and animation.
- Experience creating brand identity through creative motion design.
- Experience in 3D design, animation and compositing.
- Experience in layout and animation of typography.
- A desire to learn and share new techniques and tools.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt techniques and tools in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of professional video equipment and lighting techniques a plus.
We'd like to know more about you and why you're interested in PHG. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume submission.
Pinckney Hugo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer