Design and execute layouts for display in magazines, newspapers, posters, packaging, etc.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design in a variety of styles
- Assignments involve taking projects from initial sketches to design to final production
- Team-based work requires excellent communication across all departments
- Remains current on industry trends and technology
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from a four-year college or university required.
- One to two years of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Basic understanding of printing process, photography, illustration, typography, editing, and online applications preferred.
- Macintosh software, including the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite. InDesign and Photoshop expertise a must.
We'd like to know more about you and why you're interested in PHG. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume submission.
Pinckney Hugo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer