Pinckney Hugo Group, a full-service marketing communications agency, is seeking an entry- to mid-level web analytics strategist to join our growing interactive team.
All positions at Pinckney Hugo Group involve research. We have a passion for discovering and adopting emerging technology and our selected candidate will share that drive. All projects are team-based. You will be working closely with other strategists, designers, developers and agency principles. This position is temporary to permanent. This position is located at our Syracuse, NY office.
- 2+ years of hands-on web analytics job experience
- Four-year degree required with concentrations in business, marketing, computer science, information technology, or related preferred
- Work with teams to develop/inform data acquisition strategies (including KPIs and personas) for websites and individual campaigns to ensure their success
- Report beyond key metrics; tell the full story using data
- Proactively evaluate the performance of campaigns and recommend opportunities to improve targeting, messaging, and user experience
- Identify notable traffic patterns and determine their origin
- Provide data and insight to assist with paid media tactics including search and display
- In-depth familiarity with Google Analytics (Google Analytics IQ certification a major plus) as well as advanced implementation knowledge/experience
- Great written and verbal communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Great sense of awareness and ability to think on your feet
- Familiarity with web design principles a major plus.
- Google Tag Manager, CMS, Google Ads, SEO, CRMs, Microsoft Excel, email marketing experience a plus
We'd like to know more about you and why you're interested in PHG. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume submission.
Pinckney Hugo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer