PHG is looking for a talented Senior Account Manager to join its growing team. Account managers at PHG are the heartbeat of the agency, helping some of the largest international clients plan and execute their marketing strategies. Our team has grown from 5 to 80 marketers over the last 15 years, and our client base has a great blend of regional and national B2B and B2C accounts. Amidst a highly creative work space, our culture is open, engaging, collaborative and rewarding. If you have a minimum of 5 years experience working with an agency and are ready to move back to Upstate New York, or are in the region and want to accelerate your career growth, we would like to hear from you.
To provide strategic planning and direction for National Brand and Fortune 50 clients by defining, developing, and implementing advertising, marketing and sales promotion programs utilizing the agency’s services and professional partners.
The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for strategic planning with client and PHG team. Must give strong attention to client budgets, schedules and agency standards. Act as liaison with agency clients, and the agency’s creative, media, insights, and production teams.
- 5 years minimum specifically at an advertising agency as an Account Manager.
- Define marketing plans, advertising objectives, campaigns, and budgets by consulting and directing agency clients.
- Work within the agency structure to define, budget, plan and execute marketing plans and tactics for agency clients.
- Have a strong understanding of advertising and marketing disciplines; advertising and sales promotion programs, media advertising, direct mail, trade shows, public relations, point-of-purchase, and online advertising strategies.
- Take leadership role in brand strategy and creative development.
- Excellent understanding of the branding process including the ability to seek out clients key differentiators and craft unique positioning messaging.
- Possess the ability to develop annual and project-based budgets for agency clients.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results on schedule.
- Team management and supporting the development of assistant account managers.
- BA/BS degree, Master’s preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong detail management
- Excellent written and verbal communications ability
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team is a must
- Discretionary Bonus
- Paid vacation and flex time
We'd like to know more about you and why you're interested in PHG. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume submission.
Pinckney Hugo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer